Terms Of Sale
The Craft Garage – Terms and Conditions of Sale
Why are these terms and conditions important?
- Your agreement is made with us, as the Licensee and business owner of liquor licence number LIQP770016494 (the Licence) attached to premises at L 3, 5 Murray Rose Ave, SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK, NSW 2127 (the Licensed Premises). The sale of liquor pursuant to the offer to purchase from this website is made at our Licensed Premises. Your offer to purchase is subject to acceptance of your offer by the Licensee on our behalf, certification and evidence of you being over 18 years of age, the availability of stock and the liquor which is the subject matter of your offer being ascertained and appropriated at the Licensed Premises.
Accordingly, a binding agreement is formed when the Licensee, or our staff acting on behalf of the Licensee, accepts your order subject to and in accordance with these terms and conditions at the Licensed Premises.
- The NSW Liquor Act 2007 (Liquor Act) prohibits the sale of liquor to persons under the age of 18 years. For registered users, as part of registering for the website, you will be asked to confirm that you are 18 years of age or over and to supply your date of birth. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over and that all the details that you have provided in completing the order and the offer to purchase the liquor are true and correct. If you do not confirm that you are 18 years or over, your order will not be processed. For guest checkout, you will be asked to provide your date of birth as part of completing the age verification process prior to entering the website. Provision of a date of birth forms part of any agreement for sale. By placing an order, you confirm that the date of birth provided as part of the age verification process is correct at the time of placing the order.
- Delivery of your order will not occur if doing so may make the Licensee or the delivery contractor liable for a breach of the Liquor Act. This includes where the person accepting delivery of the order appears to be: intoxicated or affected by alcohol or a prohibited substance; under the age of 18 years and/or is unable to provide recognised proof of age identification; accepting the order on behalf of a minor; or a person who is otherwise considered inappropriate to receive the order.
- By submitting an order for any liquor products through this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We support the responsible service of alcohol.